POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : final maze : final maze Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  final maze
From: ABX
Date: 30 Jul 2002 10:24:03
Message: <ll7dkukpuad7j6iuhtmps2r1ntatjqqfeb@4ax.com>
Here is my final inner side of maze.
I have added border to allow it to be placed on white shirt.
I have changed colors to allow beter contrast.
I have changed contrast as suggested.
I have changed radius to increase visibility of smaller image.
I have tried each automatic process for colors in Gimp and none have changed
anything in contrast so I assume it is good enough. Further I consider it
problem of taste. No I'm starting outside side of it.

Do you like it ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: